Shock And Terror | The Last Of Us Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian 'Grinch' Springfield

3 posters

Go down

Christian 'Grinch' Springfield Empty Christian 'Grinch' Springfield

Post by WackyWill01 Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:21 pm

(Hated=Yellow, Disliked=Orange, Neutral=White, Trusted=Blue, Best Friend=Green, Loved=Violet)
Christian 'Grinch' Springfield Wallpaper_call_of_duty_modern_warfare_3_03_1680x1050

"Wanna know why they call me Grinch? Cause' I steal lives like I steal Christmas."

People:

Jessica Rillo she's my chick, nicest girl I've ever met. I'd give all I've got to save her, I'm hopin' to start a family but, I'm going to have to wait for a long time for that.

Adam 'Ghost' Cherokee known him for a long damn time, I guess you could say he's my closest friend, most trusted friend. I can rely on him to get shit done, and he can rely on me to get shit done. And if he needs support I'll be there to help him, combat or not.

Cara 'M.D.' I wish I could've gotten her out of the valley when I was transporting all those other girls, maybe Gosha could've been there, regained my trust.

Aia haven't seen her in a few days, I wonder why Adam 'left' her behind, I don't know, but I don't want to intrude on his personal life.

Lila Carson she was one of the girls I transported from the valley, to the 'new' valley, I hope she likes it here.

Lewis Meza damn, haven't seen him in a while, wonder how he is doing, you know. It's not everyday someone like Lewis just disappears, god help you wherever your hold up my friend.

Gosha 'Obonaca' eh' don't trust him anymore, he was actin' pretty weird when we left the valley, can't have someone like that putting the group in danger.

Angel 'Snow' White haven't seen her in some time, so my hate for her is slowly dropping, I honestly don't know if she has changed or...

Dean 'Icarus' Somberfield well, let's just say your going to slowly bleed out in a pitch black room, that has no windows. And I one hundred percent, warn you, that if I see you, you'll be waking up to that dark room. I keep promises.

Factions:

FireFlies, my friend leads them, and I used to be the leader before some shit went down.

The Farmers are weird guys, but they  were at the manor, so I'm hoping to make friends with them, and help em' but if that doesn't happen don't know what will.

Military, not the best people.

Religions:

Christianity, there is only one true god, our God.

Muslims
are okay, I guess. But still you can't believe in multiple religions at once, in my opinion.

Atheist, are so foolish they believe in NOTHING! God bless them when God comes to take his believers to Heaven!

Pastafarianism, I've only met one... I'll send him to hell where he will burn and rot, God better convert you, before I kill you.

Gear:

[Tan ACR with a ACOG/Thermal, fore grip, illuminator, suppressor, and adjustable stock.]
[Tan M14 EBR with ACOG/Thermal, illuminator, bi-pod, and a suppressor.]
[Tan AAC Honeybadger, with a illuminator, fore grip, and a Aim Point Red Dot Scope.]
[Tan HK45C with a laser sight and suppressor.]
[Tan Level 4A Kevlar, with hard plate on the inside.]
[Tan Backpack.]
[Delta Force Uniform.]
[3 M67 Frag Grenades, with 2 Sticks of Breaching Charges.]
[Nylon Rope.]
[Ice Picks]
[Re-Packable emergency parachute.]
[Special Forces Knife.]

Notable Gear:

Delta Force Uniform:
M14 EBR:
ACR:
AAC Honeybadger:
HK45C:
M67 Frag Grenades:
Special Forces Knife:

Description:

Around 6'3 to 6'4, Muscular Build, Wearing US Special Forces Uniform, Oakley gloves on hands, balcava and goggles covering face, kevlar vest strapped on him, tan backpack with 2 breaching charge sticks strapped on the side, M14 EBR slung underneath the backpack, ACR slung over shoulder, Knife sheathed on vest, three frag grenades strapped on vest, AAC Honeybadger hanging at his side clipped at his belt, 2 Ice Picks dangling from bottom of backpack, and HK45C holstered on his right hip.

Notable Features:

[Southern accent.]

Backstory:

Christian was born August 21, 2010 into the Springfield family in West Monroe, Louisiana. His father was in Delta Force when he was three years old, and he was highly trained, when it came to the infection Christian's father was on a break for four weeks, his third week home was when all hell broke loose, the infection, but they weren't in West Monroe but Shrevport, LA. His other brother whom was one, died first, in the third week of the infection. Several weeks later Christian's mother committed suicide due to her youngest son dying weeks before. His father then was forced to raise a three year old, and his other son whom is twelve years old.

Nine years pass in Shrevport and Christian is now twelve and his brother is twenty-one. Christian's father and brother Jackson, are teaching him to defend himself, and skills his father knows from the military. On December 27, 2022 Jackson, Christian's older brother, was driving around the city looking for some places to go get supplies from. While drivig his brother hit a old cement road blockade, which caused the truck to spin out and flip, when the car was upside down, infected were swarming and Jackson was trapped and eventually killed by them. Two days later Christian and his dad set out to find Jackson, and eventually come up on the wreckage. All that was left of Jackson was his HK45C and his old phone. Christian's father let Christian take the items and went and buried what remained of Jackson.

Eleven years later, Christian had now been trained by his father with the skills of a Special Forces Agent, and the advanced skills on how to survive. On April 3, 2034 Christian and his father were out on patrol guarding the camp, which consist of around twenty-three survivors, at around Eleven P.M. twenty plus men overwhelm the camp gunning down Christian's father. Christian removes the items from his father which included his old leather bible, a diamond ring, a gold wedding band, a knife, and a M14 EBR. Christian then fled the area knowing everyone was dead.

Two weeks later Christian met a younger guy by the name of Adam Cherokee. That was the day a friendship was formed, Christian and Adam spent two years of their lives traveling to Colorado, where it was rumored to be non-infected, but the rumor proved wrong when they arrived in January 3, 2036. The valley in which they arrived was filled with hostile creatures, some of the people were just as hostile. The valley was being fought over by the Military and the FireFlies whom were fighting for the land they needed so desperately. Another group that was at large was a large group of people hold up a manor sitting upon a plateau. Christian worked as a guard for the group when it was filled with people, when it wasn't the owners of the manor put Christian in charge of the other guard, or guards. Christian felt great in his position, it wasn't too dangerous yet it required major attention or something could go terribly wrong.

While in the valley Christian settled down and got to start dating a girl by the name of Jessica Rillo. Jessica had had her own place, a small cave with everything you could possibly think of inside of it. But Jessica and Christian then seriously into their relationship. Christian had moved in with Jessica and didn't really guard the manor anymore, or at least he was paid too do it anymore, but if something endangered the manor he would protect the manor anyhow because he felt he had connections to the people and the building itself. Christian visited the manor quite often to rejoin with his old friends in which he had made there. One night while heading into town Christian had noticed a 'friend' working on his car, so Christian got out and began talking to him. While Christian was talking to him he was shot in his leg, so instant reaction was to catch the shooter. Later on in those hours of the night people had gathered around in a basement in the inn inside town. When Christian went inside and felt bad he was being set up, and the people planned on killing him, so they 'killed' him. Christian had been struck once in the shoulder but with the gun so close to him his Kevlar could've only sone so much, so it still penetrated skin. Blood flew all over his face and he played dead, later on his friends thought he was, dead so they left him. Christian 'rose' from the dead and hunted down his killers the following days.

Now, the valley had turned to hell so Christian and Adam planned a plan to get a group of women, and one other man out of the valley, alive. The plan was to kill two Special Forces soldiers taking their uniforms and weapons, they would then have the girls and guy's clothes ripped to make them look like Firefly prisoners. Once they got to the chopper they killed all the guards, took their gear put them in crates and loaded them on the chopper. Half way through the trip the men cut the GPS signal after they radioed "Mayday! Mayday!", they did this over the Great Salt Lake. The also dropped the crates in the lakes to make it looked like they had crashed into the lake in the dead of the night. Adam and Christian then flew the group to a new valley in which Christian had explored on foot many times before, and Adam had flown over before.

[/color]

Journal Entries:

November 11, 2036:

November 12, 2036:

November 12, 2036:

November 16, 2036:

November 18, 2036:

Last edited by WackyWill01 on Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:31 am; edited 23 times in total
WackyWill01
WackyWill01

Back to top Go down

Christian 'Grinch' Springfield Empty Re: Christian 'Grinch' Springfield

Post by Moneymachine22 Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:53 pm

Love the frag, mate. <3
Moneymachine22
Moneymachine22

Back to top Go down

Post by WackyWill01 Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:08 pm

Thanks, I thought it was quite creative, instead of a picture of a M67, you know?
WackyWill01
WackyWill01

Back to top Go down

Post by Moneymachine22 Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Very much so.
Moneymachine22
Moneymachine22

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Hipster Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:36 pm

Guffaw.
Detective Hipster
Detective Hipster
Admin

https://shockandterror.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Christian 'Grinch' Springfield Empty Awesome Website!

Post by WackyWill01 Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:09 am

Hey guys the ACR and M14 EBR are things I made and designed, you can do this aswell at http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/ hit play and your ready to make/or customize your gun!

Last edited by WackyWill01 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
WackyWill01
WackyWill01

Back to top Go down

Post by Moneymachine22 Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:01 am

Guffaw? Bruh, Guffaw = Wacky swaggeh.
Moneymachine22
Moneymachine22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content