Shock And Terror | The Last Of Us Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisibeth Holland - Like Alice Down the Rabbit Hole

Go down

Lisibeth Holland -  Like Alice Down the Rabbit Hole Empty Lisibeth Holland - Like Alice Down the Rabbit Hole

Post by Pinkie Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:43 am

Lisibeth Holland
“Why is a raven like a writing desk?' The Hatter asked,
'I don't know.' replied Alice, 'Why is it?' 'I haven't the slightest idea.' Said the Hatter”

Lisibeth Holland -  Like Alice Down the Rabbit Hole BT5c4pj

Height: 5'9''
Eye color: Dark blue
Birth day: October 12th
Birthplace: Genoa NV
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

People of Note
~Good friend~Friend~Neutral~Disliked~Hated~

Ashley Holland My sister is, the most important thing in the world to me. I'd be lost without her, and at times she's the only thing I know is real. Nothing will come between us.

Adam Cherokee Adam was nice, a little strange but, I'm not one to talk. I trust him, even if I don't trust some of the people around him.

Dean 'Icarus' Dean is, a very strange man. I don't know what to think about him. Part of me wants to say he's nice, but I can't tell which part.

Items of note

Lisibeth usually travels light, and as such only keeps a few items with her at all times. Easily the most important to her is her only form of entertainment, ironically a copy of 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'. It is the same book she's carried with her since she was small, only a few years ago, and has since then been an important part of her life, as not only it but most literature offer a sense of grounding to her.

Spoiler:

A second book she carries, is far less innocent. An entirely blank book, Lisibeth is convinced that this blank writing book isn't so blank, and contains apparently a good read. When asked what the book is, Lisibeth avoids the question by holding the book up, as if to show the asking person it's content.

Spoiler:

Her only means of self defense, Lisibeth carries with her an aging kitchen knife, dulled and rusted from time. Never actually having been used before, Lisibeth keeps the knife as a safety net, should she ever need it. In addition she keeps the knife concealed and hidden from everyone, even her sister.

Spoiler:

Psyche

Lisibeth's mind is home to a number of phobias, disorders, and illnesses. So many to the point that not all are cataloged by her previous doctors, whom classified her as possibly dangerous. These pile upon her already soft will and timid nature, in a devastating way. Her mental illnesses, phobias, and disorders are as follows, yet as aforementioned not all are cataloged.

Dementia
Schizophrenia
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Bipolar Disorder
Insomnia
Hoplophobia (Fear of firearms)
Arachnophobia (Fear of spiders)
Pyrophobia (Fear of fire)
Astraphobia (Fear of thunder and lightning)
Acrophobia (Fear of heights)
claustrophobia (Fear of small spaces)
Dementophobia (Fear of insanity)
Plausible Multiple Personality Disorder

History

/WIP/

Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum