Shock And Terror | The Last Of Us Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

196flames' Military Application

2 posters

Go down

196flames' Military Application Empty 196flames' Military Application

Post by 196flames Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:28 pm

1. Steam name: 196flames

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23622410

3. How do you feel about the United States Military? [1 Paragraph minimum]:
I feel like they are doing their job, doing all they can to keep tyranny at bay, and to keep us safe. I've always looked up to them ever since I was little. One of my brothers is in the military, and one day, I plan to be also.

4. What do you expect whilst you role-play in the United States Military?[2 Paragraphs minimum]:
I expect to be trained and guided. I expect the best out of myself and the people operating with me. I expect to be fair in understanding, and to role-play correctly according to the rules and conditions set forth by all who are in charge.

I also expect to follow orders and make sure I do them correctly. I will expect (to be expected) to do everything I am told by the commander(s). Lastly, I expect to be loyal to the U.S. Military and never turn against them.

5. Give a detailed backstory of your character in third person.[3 Paragraphs minimum]:

At the age of 20, Drake had to fend for himself after the world went to hell. Struggling, he set out against the odds and became a survivor. Drake was taking every precaution he could to ensure his survival, but he could not do this for much longer. It was September, and Drake set off to gather some much needed supplies.

He found a city with skyscrapers scattered among smaller houses for miles. Debris of metal, wood and stone all around. Some of the skyscrapers were completely knocked over. He setup Base Camp inside one of the knocked down buildings, and he thought he finally found a place that he can be safe.

After a few days of exploring the ruins of the destroyed city, he found what he needed to last him until winter had came, then gone. But then, he will have to move on. Suddenly, he came to a realization. He could not survive on his own forever. He needed help, he needed a safe haven. Drake went back to base camp where he then started packing his equipment, food, water, and medicals. It was time to look for others.

A few months later, after he made one final sweep for supplies around the city, and heavily planning his next move, he set off east, and walked through miles of open road, fields, forests, and swamps. Setting up small camps along the way, sleeping many times in short intervals. Drake knew he had to keep moving. He knew, eventually, he would find someone… somewhere.

At last! He came across a heavily armed camp, full of survivors. It looked military controlled. At first, he was unsure about letting himself become known to them. So, Drake set up camp far enough away so he could watch, but not be seen. He watched what went on, as they sent out trucks full of personnel that later returned, sometimes with supplies, sometimes with survivors.

Drake thought to himself for a while, thinking about what he should do. Should he move on? Should he approach? Or should he keep watching? “All of this was too good to be true”, he thought. He didn't want to miss a once-in-a-lifetime chance… So he made up his mind. The next day, Drake got all of his supplies ready to move. Then, He got up, and made the approach.

Drake is now 23, currently living in the military settlement among the other survivors they took in. He decides he wants to help the cause; protecting the people, and the safety it provides.

In-Character Section:

Sex:
Male

First name: Drake

Last name:
Martin

Height: 6’2

Build (Body type, E.G Muscular, Slim, etc): Slim

Hair color: Brown

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Ethnicity: American

Why do you wish to serve the United States Military, or if you plan to join, why do you believe you should be counted on to uphold the laws, Above all else?. [1 Paragraph minimum]: I want to help the cause, and do all I can to keep our people safe. I feel that I should take on more responsibility. I can follow orders and I don’t complain about them. I'm trained with weapons, and I'm not afraid to use them if I have to. I'm quick on my feet and can get from point A to point B faster than most. I think I would be a valuable asset to the team.

What combat situation do you feel most comfortable in?:

Support or sniping. I’m better at long range, staying fast and relocating to provide covering fire for my teammates.

As a member of the United States Military, what do you believe is the uppermost priority?[1 Paragraph minimum]: Keeping everyone safe is of highest priority. If your people aren't safe, they start to panic. If people start to panic, people start to riot. When people riot, there’s gunfire inside the base, and OUR people are dying. I think ensuring their safety is the most important thing there is. Besides, If we had no one to protect, we wouldn't be here in the first place.

196flames

Back to top Go down

196flames' Military Application Empty Re: 196flames' Military Application

Post by WackyWill01 Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:00 pm

Nice app, it could use some work, but other than that nice app, ACCEPTED
WackyWill01
WackyWill01

Back to top Go down